Triclimb Single Pastel
Children begin to reach and pull themselves up on the frame at around 9 months, reaching and grabbing on the rungs. At this young age Triclimb provides the perfect stable platform for early standing. As confidence and muscle strength grows children can begin to climb the ladder and eventually reach the top. At the top of Triclimb are two rungs rather than one which allows children to pause, assess and rotate before climbing down the other side. When provided with the opportunity children will reach each milestone through their own determination, the achievement is theirs.
Triclimb also offers plenty of open ended play and longevity. The simple addition of a blanket turns the frame into a den or tent, a quiet place or reading space. The frame also doubles as a baby gym from which you can hang eye catching toys. The double rung top creates a perch that older children love to sit on bringing them closer to the height of their parents or older siblings.
- Suitable from birth (climbing starts at around 9 months)
- Weight limit 100Kg
- Folds for easy storage
- Designed for indoor use but can used outside with care
- Made in Wales
- FSC/PEFC sustainable wood (Premium birch solid core plywood & solid/engineered dowel).
- Water borne lacquer
- CE certified to Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC
- Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3 & 8
- Open dimensions: Length 550 x Width 800 x Height 645mm
- Closed dimensions: Length 550 x Width 100 x Height 760mm